This breo Limited Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to breo-branded products and is given by BREO MASSAGERS. d/b/a breo (“breo”) to the individual purchaser of products from us.breo.com or its authorized retailers and distributors. breo warrants that the breo -branded products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when used normally in accordance with breo’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below and commencing on the original date of purchase of the product by the end-user purchaser (the “Warranty Period”). Please note that by using a breo Product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by email or phone call anytime.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by breo official website: us.breo.com, are covered by the one-year warranty starting from the date of purchase.
breo Limited Warranty is restricted to the country of purchase (From where the purchase is made). The Limited Warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, breo will offer a refund option according to your preference of choice.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
1. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
2. breo must document buyers' troubleshooting of the product.
3. The defective item’s serial number and / or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
4. It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
5. For defective items that Breo needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Breo or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid Proof Of Purchase:
1. Order number from online purchases made through Breo or Breo’s authorized resellers.
2. Sales invoice.
3. Dated sales receipt from an authorized Breo reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
4. Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim in some occasions (e.g. receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered By Buyer In The Following Situations:
1. Warranty claims on items that have taken outside the original country of purchase.
2. Buyer’s accidental returns.
3. Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Breo quality control to be in working condition (Do not meet the 30-day-money-back scheme).
4. Returning defective items in international shipping.
5. Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under breo Limited Warranty:
1. Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
2. Lost or stolen products.
3. Items that have expired their warranty period.
4. Non quality-related issues (after the 30-day-money-back scheme).
5. Free products.
6. Repairs through 3rd parties.
7. Damage from outside sources.
8. Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
9. Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by breo, breo takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
breo has learned that Unauthorized Products claiming to be sold by unauthorized resellers are currently being distributed. Unauthorized Product means any Product purchased or acquired, either directly or indirectly, from any party other than breo's online store: us.breo.com, Amazon store: Amazon.com/breo, and/or an Authorized Source, which will be identified by breo Official during a process of verification and validation.
Be advised that breo is not responsible for any malfunction or damages that may occur due to the use of unauthorized products and that products purchased outside of breo's authorized and official sales channels are not warranted by breo in any way.
Breo is currently in the process of taking active legal measures to remove unauthorized products and unauthorized resellers from the market. We sincerely hope our customers will take extra precautions when purchasing our products and not confuse Breo products with unauthorized products. Therefore, we urge that customers only purchase Breo products directly from Breo or through Breo's authorized distributors to avoid purchasing unauthorized products.
If Claim Warranty Return, The Current Owner MUST Provide:
1. Sufficient proof of the original purchase through breo’s sales channel (Order Number from breo official website or breo official Amazon store.
2. Proof of purchases that leads to the original buyer.
3. The defective item’s serial number.
4. Visible proof depicting the defect is required.
5. It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
6. For defective items that breo needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to breo or if the defective item is not returned.